martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

videos related to translation

8 comentarios:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0Y5eN5pQU

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7POSjnv_ms&feature=related

    ResponderEliminar
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T1XH2F0N8A&feature=related

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I tried to understand the video which explains the meaning of transcription and translation in Biology field. For example, a transcription is when the DNA is transcribed or rewritten into RNA. That is to say, in a linguistic sense is the systemic representation is takes spoken words from one source like spoken discourse and make a copy of those words on a paper. Furthermore, translation in biology field is the process where ribosomes synthesize proteins using the mature mRNA transcript produced during the transcription. While in linguistic sense, translation is the activity comprising the interpretation of the meaning of a text in one language (the source text) and the production, in another language of a new equivalent text (the target text).

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really enjoy this video because everyday I discover that translation is something that I like so much, although I do not know very well important aspects related to translation, this is a good way to remember that translation field has a process that we have to consider in order to do an adequate work. in this video I could observe the process that a translation must have and in this part the video explain through a biology process, the steps that we have to follow in a transcription which is the message and the translation of this message.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. From my point of view I agree with the video because I think that translation is not just copy something as transcription, there are many aspects included in the translation field. In this biological example the ribosome and polypeptide are like the culture and the linguistics that intervene in the process of translating to give sense to the message

    ResponderEliminar
  8. With this video I could clear the difference between Transcription and translation.
    in the linguistic sense transcribe is the representation of language in written form while translation is the process that allows to represent something trough a language that makes sense.

    ResponderEliminar